Thursday, January 04, 2007

A Record Setting Two Blog Posts in Two Weeks

If anyone's still reading, I'm going to try to make an effort to post at least once every week. Depending on how I'm feeling, it may be a journal entry, a reflection, or perhaps a few links. This week, as I try to dig out from piles of work leftover from last semester, a few links (which have no overarching context or theme) that I found interesting this past week. Enjoy! (or not!) And, if you feel really daring, leave some feedback on the blog! (I got the idea from Jordan Cooper, who puts up links like this on his blog a couple times a week.)

Christians hanging out with the type of people that Jesus did.


A poignant, entertaining, and insightful blog by a cook at a homeless shelter in Canada.


A nice article on Barack Obama- one of the most intriguing politicians in American today.

Why Methodists don't immerse.

No comments: