Tuesday, June 07, 2005

My Actual Introductory Post

Hello,
I hate mass e-mails and I hate forwards. Somehow, they seem so untidy, cluttering up our inboxes, ending up in the rubbish or junk files, taking up space and memory. So, instead of sending out mass e-mails about my adventures in seminary and occasional rantings, I'll just take some space up on the vast world wide web instead.
If you're reading this, then you know who I am and at least something about me. I'm giving into this online blogging craze because this seems to be the most logical way to let everyone know how I am doing. I will try to post at least once a week this fall, detailing my adventures at Drew School of Theology this fall and ranting whenever I feel the urge. So enjoy! Or at least survive.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I can see it now..."The Amazing Adventures of Ben Davis...watch as he reads the entire Discipline in one night...writes a 40 page paper in two days...attempts to have a social life!!!"

*grins*

Anonymous said...

lol